Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Mystery unveiled #3

Good dayyyyy Kelana Jayaaaaa :)

i woke up pretty late today... and got up with the anticipated kind of feeling, coz today i was gonna open the 3rd notes~ :)

and tadaaaaaaaaa....


as usual, i opened the notes and read it with my half open eyes, but that never fails to make me feel super sweet because of baby's sweet sweet notes :) mwaaaaa.. baby is sweeettttt hehehe..

i like her cute stickppl drawing hehehehe... mwaaaaa...

~~~~~~~~~

repeated my daily routine when my parents are away... water the plants, feed the fishie(my dad's precious children n grandchildren) and on comp to download movies...

DO you know my dad is super obsessed with the stupid guppies?!

well obviously you wont know, wait till one day when ur dad is away... and he is 3000 miles away (just to make things sound more dramatic), and he called... and he said...

dad : eat edi or not???
me : huh? ohh i eat edi...
dad : not u la...i meant the fishies la!

my life is so patheticccc.. T.T

back to realistic~

while watering the plant, i saw this stranger in the house... STRANGER....


The cousin of Masked RIder~ Grasshopper.... i think it's kinda cool, because even when i put my phone damn close to him (guessing is a male, because.... i duno.. ) he still damn cool, never moved... maybe he likes closed up pics~ hehehehe

*********************

and today my phone is so damnnnn quiet... coz baby was having exam.. and she got no credit -.- hahaha.. but den arrrr... despite knowing the fact that my baby doesnt have credit, and i wont receive texts from her, yet i still have the slight hope of wishing she would text me.. andd yeaaa i received texts 3 times! all from hotlink.... KANNINEHHHHHHHHHH~ spoil my mood oni~ blardy fool~ everytime i tot baby texted me, mana tau is from hotlink..... ##%%()^%$@#$!

oh wells... she texted me at the end ^^ she used her last cent to text me hahahaha.. silly baby...

another dull day at home, without basketball because the sky decided to "leak" instead of to "pour" heavily at evening, BUT rained heavier by 8pm.. kinda chilling laa.. i likey also.. hahaha.. and this is the random quote i always say to the sky ( i know i am weird ) before i go for basketball...

" you wan then better rain heavily now, if not u dun rain at all i tell you! "

always worked! especially when the weather is kinda gloomy, and after i said that, it rained alright! but it rained when i am already at the court -.-

random thing~ i like to play basketball under the rain~ lols..

oh wells...

random pic taken when me n my dad went to pasar tani nearby our place just now b4 dinner...

that's my dad wearing white top...

he even has this serious look when he walks casually... -.-

tadaaaaa.. .the sunset :)
that's all folksss :)
".. missing you is the sweetest thing that could happened,
.. loving you is the best damn thing in the world ,
.. and having you is the luckiest thing that i could ever imagined :) "
nights ppl.. gotta go help baby with her work...

No comments: