Monday, June 22, 2009

Mysteries unveiled!!!! #1

6:15am....

me : baby.... wake up lo..... hehehehe..
GF : uhmmmmm.......
me : get up get up.. dun sleep edi...
GF : uhmmmmmm......
me : i hang up edi k?? mwaaaaa.. hehe
GF : uhmmmmmmm.....

XD... my baby is so cute n manja..

and at 6:16am......


i was pretty hyped alright to see what mystery is behind the cloth hehehe...


lil notes from my sweet girlfriend~ ^^ and i was asked to open them one and only ONE every morning when i wake up....

so i lucky drawed one out...


and slowly open it to read... hehehe

it's the simplest and yet the sweetest notes~ asking me to wake up hehehe.. mwaaa... thank u baby...

and i couldnt sleep back, so.. facebook lar... lols...
the queenie freaked me out coz she almost passed out at the lrt station... haihsss...
later today, i went for interview at the agency...
well it was a short one but it was okay.. :)
and meet up with that sweet fella after my interview.... i missssschuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.. hehehe

from berrandom eating famous amos at lrt train to A&W.. and talking about jokes... hahaha.. well that pretty much made my day a good one~ :)


Random jokes i made today...
- imagine one day, you got this random call from this random unknown number... upon picking up, instead of...

anonymous : Hello sir, i am calling from XXX telesales company. Can i have 5 mins to explain to you the purpose of this call ?

but.... you got this...

anonymous : Hello arrrr sir ahhh, i am calling ahh from this ahhh XXX telesales company... i wan to sell u products.. u buy no buy? buy laaa... buy some laa.. if no sales, later my boss whack my backside 9 9 lar...

or u get this...
anonymous : hello arrrr sir, my name is Ah Beng ah. Calling from this that this that. My brother is AH Bang, and younger brother is ah Bing, while the sister is Ah Bong... SO when we 4 walk together, we are.. Bing Beng Bong Bang~
...
....

so yeaaa.. i might be working part time as a telesales.. so if u hear familiar voice from the other end... DUN FRIGGIN HANGING ME UP I TELL U!!!! XD


... i is polite... *meditates*

I told my dear that she can have all the lucks from me, because i have alt of 'em. The reason is, i have her as my gf.. which makes me the luckiest person! so i have lotsa lucks :) hehehe

p/s : i miss hugging you....

No comments: