Saturday, June 13, 2009

just an update :)

hello people :)

long time no see....

well i haven't been updating the blog.. coz i was too lazy -.- yeaaa.. i am.. -.-

currently doing nothing at home. still looking for work tho.. :)

so yeaa.. basically that's it la.. hahahaha

random conversation between my dad and me

dad : " so your gf is born here and has been living here since then?"

me : "*stares at him* yeaaaaaaaa... "

dad : " so meaning she has never seen rubber tress before?"

me : " rubber tress are everywhere la... "

dad :" so she never seen farms and paddy fields before?"

me :" got got! she seen paddy field before *recalling the pics dear took during Pangkor trips*"

dad : " so she has never seen a chicken hatches an egg to a duck?"

me :" *wtf look* i myself never seen a chicken hatched a duck before lo... "

dad :" why never.. u simply put in duck eggs or goose eggs , and after hatched, the chicken will just take it as it's own children"

me: " so that's how the story of UGLY duckling comes huh... "

................... random lehz.................. hahahahahahah

No comments: