Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Mystery unveiled #2

8.00am...
* alarm rings * *search for phone*

8.45 am....
*hand holding phone* shiatttttttt.. forgot to wake baby up! T.T

but luckily she got waken up by her mum but she slept back.. hahahaha.. my cute baby.. and yeaaa...

so today's main point is still revolving around the surprise she gave and today is the 2nd day so which means, the 2nd lil notes!

here we have....


a sweet note from my baby :) seriously when i see the lil notes, i went soft and collapse on the bed and hug my bolster, wishing she was next to me at that very moment :) i wanna hug u dear... mwaaa

and today was the first time my dear sees me in full formal~ well she likes it! :D meaning she would be ok to see me after i finish work next time.. hehehehe

met up with baby, Lisa, Shan and Alex at DOME and yeaaaa.. so stayed there for a while as Lisa didnt wanna be there alone to be the light bulb, instead, she wanted me n baby to stay to accompany her a while... so she was literally, the light bulb for 2 couples! ahahahaahahaha

off we went to body shop, top shop, and kinokuniya~ :)


i was trying to show baby the cute lil baby's picture, not knowing Lisa was actually snapping pic for her... and so we have the pic of me being an OBJECT in the pic -.- that was what Lisa said.. -.- damnnn~

...
..
.

and we left KLCC as dear has to study for her exams :) but we dropped by AVENUE K for a while coz we were looking for toilet....

it look very deserted~ and yeaa -.- it took us a while till we found ONE toilet which was quite pointless coz we ACTUALLY passed by one toilet but the sign of the toilet was too isolated.. -.-

might as well dun put the sign laaaa doink~ LOL...

got the weird idea and start snapping the pic of reflection on the aluminium foil.. or watever it is.. hahaha...


kinda lifeless BUTTTT random maaa.. hahahaha... dear is wearing the dress that i like to see her wear :) which is also the dress she wore when i confessed to her and asked her to be my babygirl~ mwaaaaa.. hehehehe


not forgetting to take a pic of uss... a blur one.. hehehe


a random pic of me in formal.. lols.. she has alot mroe pics in her camera.. but gotta wait for her to upload when her exams finish~ hehehehe


well that's about it :) tmr will update again.. hehehe


"looking at the picture of you and me, makes me realised that,
there are still miracles in this world, you are my miracle :) "


See you all tmr. .hehehe
good luck baby! mwaaaa...
p/s : i wanna hug you so badly..

No comments: