Saturday, June 20, 2009

Me vs my gf

me-tron vs GF-tron (hype of transformer)

I am using blue colour font for no reason while i use RED colour font for her coz the last time i recall, she said she likes red :)

i have always called my GF ,the queen since the very first day i know her...


Case 1 :
Me : Yerrr.. bie ar.. u damn evil laaa...
GF : you like or not first....
Me : hehe... like like....


Case 2 :
Me : baby... dun so bad can or not...
GF : you like or not first.....
Me : haha... like like....

and we will always laugh when come to this kinda conversation...
what's more when i kena kantoi back when i thought i managed to get her for one time...

Case 3:
GF : you are so evil.........!!!!!!!!
me : you like or not first...... hahaha (leaps with joy)
GF : errr.... ya ya... likeeeee.....
me : .... yer.... bie u lagi evil one lo... purposely sound like kena paksa...
GF : hehehe.. you like or not first....
me : oh damn..... kena balik.... (bury my face with blanky)

as u can see, she is my queen :)

well she always win not only because she is my queen, but also coz i adore her very much, i sayang her with all my heart and i just wanna see her smile and being happy :)

queenieeee... hehe

i like this pic a lot.. :)

let's go ber-random again.. hehehe...

what happened on Friday(19th of June) was, my gf being a sweet one, prepared me a surprise! and read the post below for more info... :)

B4 the end oh this very wtf, random post,

HAPPY 3 MONTHS ANNI baby! :D mwaaaaaaa

p/s : i miss you so muchhhh.... :)

No comments: