Wednesday, September 9, 2009

working life......

SUCKKKSSSSSS big timeeee!
.
..
...

LOL... it is only the 3rd day and i already having the thought of me retiring... damn tiring laa.. but what to do.. still gotta work.. T.T

the first day was the awkward one.... i was the lone ranger there and i was rather quiet despite the colleagues were being nice to me :) let me slowly warm up la yarr... lols...

i will be having training for 3 weeks and until this point, i am still reading up the rules nregulation for Hong Kong... zzzz... i fell asleep a few times at work place.... and got poked by the staff sitting next to me to ask me wake up... LOL... damn maluuu... >.<

nevermind that... i guess i just have to get used to the boring working life.. ahhhhhh... i wanna change job la... soon... not now... LOL.. wait till i find a better job.. hehehehehe...

hoiiii no pics la .. >.<

later le i will upload other pics.. lols...

tired edi...

ciaozzz.. :)

No comments: