Sunday, September 6, 2009

rojak updates...

helloooo people...

the blog isnt dead yet! hehehehe...

i was too busy with my training and outings... :) and i was too busy customizing the new blog... Yes a new blog is under construction and i am trying to make it more interesting, with more videos on my magic :) yes i do magic.. mostly on cards... so dont get annoyed by me if i keep bugging you to see my performances next time... magic anyone??? hahahaha

where you i start with this update... hurmmmm... well last week my baby went sick... kinda made me worried coz of the current issues of swine flu... but no worries :) she just got a infected throat~ and the bloody doctor scolded her when she told him that she took med b4 went to see him.... damn wtf right...

anyways, the 2 days that she was sick, i was "permitted" by her parents to go over to visit her... HEHEHEHEHHE... i tried taking her pics but she wouldnt allow me to take her pics or rather, she was covering her face all the time whenever i got my phone up.. .hehehe... she is still cute tho... mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

but i managed to take pics of the residents of her room... and and my baby has a very nice room :) hehehe...


that would be the infamous domokun piggyback-ing the piggy.. .hehehehehe...

i know it's damn lifeless... oh wells :) hehehe

**************************
Last thursday and last Friday was the 2 days induction that i had at cyberjaya. and it was tiring alright... knowing that my "time" has been totally upside down and it was rather hard for me to sleep early nowadays -.- somemore i had to wake up at 5 just to get ready and wait at LRT kelana Jaya for the bus to go cyberjaya.... not to mention that i have to be early JUST in case i miss the damn bus and i had to go to cyberjaya on my own.. -.-

First day was alright... it was a rather quiet me in the morning as i never talked to anyone.... damn la it was friggin 6.30 in the morning and of coz i was sleeping on the table la deyhzzz... The training starts at 7am and we had to hand in our handphone and mp3 or mp4 b4 entering the processing floor coz of the rules n regulations... the securities are everywhere!

still remember when we were in primary sch, where our teachers required us to do lil bit of introduction??? and we were asked to do that too, plus we have to tell something interesting about ourselves hahahaha...

trainer : " so dude, introduce yourself please... "

me : "hi, my name is Lin Wei, you all can call me Wyman. I play basketball and interesting part about myself huh.... i do magic tricks :) "

well that was pretty much a good impression to everyone i guess as i was bugged by them during break time to show them tricks... fumbled at the beginning but after that i got smoother n smoother, ended up leaving them with lotsa question marks.. hahaha.. well the training was pretty fun :)

and i got myself a ATM card, a credit card hehehehehe... the remote thingy for me to use when i need to do online registration.. dunno wat the hell is that... and also one more lil device...



this is the lil thing that we gotta use when we board the company bus :) it contains our personal details and schedule... cool huh.. .hahahaha

************************
On friday itself after my training, i rushed back to KL to meet up with baby and den we took off to Michelle's place for Shan's birthday earlier celebration...


this is what you get when 4 gals gather in a room, with lotsa make ups..

and not to mention lotsa mirrors LOL....

the gal in blue dress would be Michelle, the host of the party but Shan's pic... hurmmm.. not yet updated lols...

The party started kinda late tho... very late and we had late dinner lols... ut we left kinda early due to the transportation problem.. alaaaa.. potong sial...

random fact : i drove my dad's super satria after months and this time i got my baby onboard! officially first time driving a passeger usingmy dad's car... Manual weihhhh! >.<

random fact 2 :
the other day baby was eating twister and i was like.... is this the tomato flavour one???
and she was like... yea la tomato! cant u see!!!!

den we 2 look at the cover of the junk food....

it says.....

i felt so insulted... -.-
another weird thing... i discovered that my baby blingy-fied her mum's car! XD


wells... that's all for the rojak update..
gonna start working tmr... my first day of my working life....
when la i am gonna retire...... LOL....

ciaozz.z...

1 comment:

JunJun-Riko said...

eh.. u also know michelle one wor.. im shocked. LOL.