Thursday, September 24, 2009

random random post...

the main reason behind this post is.... no reason.. hahaha... just saw update from my babygal and stole a couple of pics from her to show off here... LOL...



I guess most of you still dont know that... (just pretend dunno can or not... ) my baby.. .likes to take pictures :) she is into photography and with just a normal digital cam, she can take lotsa magnificient shots~ really.... i am currently under training by her... lols..



this is some cool things that my baby can take using her digital cam... she really took the shots of the sun ray.... oh my god~ nice niceee.. hehehe


Maybe coz of her influence, i started to take pics also... with my pathetic 3.2 megapixels camera... oh wait... Phone camera! LOL... ehh not bad one ok.... my cam n my skill....


hehehe...


not to mention she likes to take emo shots~ of herself...


ok this pic is kinda funny for the story behind it... XD.. my baby actually purposely put on lipstick coz she edi planned to go to bed... but she wanted to take the shots.. so she purposely put on lipstick.. XD so cute la baby....


this is the pic taken at my block's staircase... i am actually thinking of compiling an album of the shots taken at the staircase... wat say u baby??? :D hehehehe... by the way.. i took taht shot... :D


my cute cute baby with red big bow at the Michelle's place.. hehehe... I took the shot! :D i likey this pic arrrr.. hehehehe... my baby always hop up n down in joy whenever she saw and took nice shots... so cute la baby... i love you.. hehehe



and this is the shot taken by her... my baby... hehehehe... aint she talented???? mwaaaa...


she has lotsa lotsa nice pics.. and i cant post all of them up here....


just drop by at her blog to see more nice pics... hehehe... if you all are lazy to scroll to find her name, you all can just clickey clickey === > Amanda Chengi



ciaozzzz...


p/s : i love you baby... silly... hehehe









No comments: