Sunday, December 12, 2010

.i miss.

i miss you flipping your hair..

i miss you the moment you hop in the car and hellooo at me..

i miss you making weird face expressions when you take in pure shots..

i miss you hopping around, skipping around..

i miss you doing all those silly things..

i miss you hugging me tightly..

i miss you smiling at me when you see something that you wish to buy.. (highly not encouraged)

i miss you checking yourself in front of the mirrors, whenever you have the chance to..

i miss you hugging all the clothes and bags that you like and making the orgasm noise..

i miss you doing the i-dont-care-how-you-look-at-me, i-still-gonna-eat-it-anyway look. :)

i miss you doing the slurrpp tounge action when you see nice food..

i miss hearing your cute voice..

i miss seeing your name across the phone..

i miss you trying hard to hint me when you see clothes/bags/accessories/anything that you like..

i miss seeing you eating..

i miss feeling you in my arms..

i miss you kicking me off my bed, coz i was trying hard to tickle you..

i miss you when you were having hard time choosing food..

i miss hearing you saying u miss me too..

i miss you running towards me and give me a tight hug..

i miss you trying so hard to kick me..

i miss seeing you doing the awkward look when the lift suddenly opened, and the ppl in there, saw us hugging and do swing swing~

i miss hearing you lecturing me when i hurt myself or i fell sick..

i miss seeing u munch of food happily and doing the funny look..

i miss everything about you..

i miss you silly..

i dont know why.. i just do.. :)

No comments: