Sunday, December 5, 2010

20 months & 16 days

As much as the title could tell, yes i guess everything eventually has to come to an end.

and i chose to do it rather than putting you into the awkward position to struggle and suffer the process of coming out the words to say it to me.

i know how hard it's, coz i am not enjoying every bits of it. :)

20 months and 16 days. and i wished it could get any longer. but i also know that i cant be that selfish anymore, instead of me being happy, while you alone there, being not quite happy :)

sorry if for the past 20 months and 16 days i havent been around u most of the times, i promised but i failed you. I must say that, the moments when you were around, were the best in my life and i will remember it for as long as i can. and i hope you will treasure the times that we had, and keep it into a lil box inside your heart.

Maybe.. just maybe, one day u will open it up again.. and u will see me waiting for you.. i am waiting for you.. :) i will always be waiting..

Must take care of yourself k? dun always silly silly and get into troubles.. i might not be there to solve for you but i am always there to listen out for you.. :)

Chengi Amanda, you remain as the love of my life :) i love you.

i heart you. till the last drop of my tears.







sorry blog, i always neglect u over my gf( all the time ).. and when i am alone, it seems only true that, you are always around to talk to me :)

No comments: