Monday, February 8, 2010

.lazy bum.

ahhh yess...

I have been lazy...

lazy to blog, lazy to update.. and furthermore, my phoneeeee.. is being a bitch! (i dunno if it's a female or male.. so yeaaa...)

my phone cant connect to the comp and i cant transfer pics.. T.T

CNY is around the corner.. which also means that the Valentines is also around the corner (to those that are SLOW enough to figure out, yes Valentines falls on the same day of 1st day of CNY)

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.... damn sad.... cant celebrate it with my baby :(

i need more moneyyyyyy like seriously...

will find a way to update the photos...

dengggggggggg.. i need money...

i need more free time with my baby... :(

i need more huggies from baby...

off to do my work.. HAIHSSSSSS...

P/s : it's way more interesting than working at H*BC... sounds like swearing huh... hahahaha...

One question ppl... Persona or Myvi???

P/S : i do miss you like crazy baby boo~ i love you <3

1 comment: