Monday, February 22, 2010

helium love..

It's yet, another dedication for my love...


That floats and eventually will land on the ground...

but i know our balloons are not running out of helium yet...

i know it's up to me to make sure it doesn't go flat...


How far can it go? How far can it fly?
I know it's now depends on me..

but i really wan it to fly higher and go further..

i know baby has always been the one sacrificing..

for our love..

it has always been us only..

nobody but us..

i still have to say this even if baby already knew..

It is the best chapter in my life, for having baby next to me..


i know baby is chasing for the love that will last forever..

i can give baby that.. believe me biee..

i am the one to be blame for letting baby be the only one to hold on to our love and promises..

baby is always the one that lead us tru the obstacles..

baby is the one that reminds me of love..

to smile..

to laugh..

most importantly, to miss you..

my life really revolves around baby only...

and that's when the love plays such an important role for us..

our shadows are going to be our eyes for progress..

and i only wan you and your love in my photo frame..

the love might seems to be blur...

but from now on...

let me be the one that holds on it...

it's my turn to tell baby how much i love you..

and how much i can do for you..

Align CenterHappy Valentines day baby... earlier celebration @ One U, 6pm till 1am...


this is gonna be us in long time...


P/S: I am sorry baby.. i will prove my love for you... regardless how long it might takes...
with heaviest heart, I am sorry...

No comments: