Saturday, December 12, 2009

.at last.

Finally.. the last day of work that i have been longing for...

It's tough to leave.. it's tough to say bye bye.. and it's even tougher to wait for the time to slowly passed by when you know that day's ur last day! *tic toc tic toc*

oh wells.. i am free now :)

no more stupid company policy! hoorayyyy...

which means... things will be getting better... i wish.. :)

i know it will get better... and i know i always screw things up..

sorry baby... i will keep on reminding myself..

and i never forget...

20 of March... the sweetest day when you nodded your head, let me be the one to take care of you... i still want to keep that promise...

i cant never see how much i have changed until you told me.. at least i know i need to find way to get my oldself back...

You have always been on my mind, when i just woke up, when i was on my way to work, when i was at work, when i was having break, when i was off work....

Maybe i never show it out.... i dowan to be a failure... :) i wan baby to be happy...

and for you... i wan to change...





i know i only see you in my eyes.. you have always been in my heart.. i need to learn to show it out...
it is always a dull day to start with, without your sweet voice.... although at times i feel bad to wake baby up so early..

and i enjoy every moment when we hug... i like it... it keeps me alive... :)

like a water drop, you always freshen up my memories~ and i still remember you... i never forget you baby...

how am i supposed to forget someone so cute and lovely like you?? :)
i enjoy all the random moments with you baby... we will have more of them next time~ :)
for the mean time, i will try harder...
keep trying hor...
p/s: i love you baby.. thank you for your patience on me.. :)


No comments: