Friday, November 6, 2009

.randomness.

and i gotta say...

i miss berrandom with you baby....

:)

Sunday craze kicked off with me telling dad...

" daddy... i am gonna borrow car for a lil while... "

and ended up using the car for 4 hours... kekekekekekkekeke

btw.. i mentioned this before... i HATEEE manual car! tiring dorhzzzzzz

and we went to Yippie club~ to do our work...

oh yaa i still got baby's drawings havent finish up yet... damnnnn tmr larrr.. lols...

********
we were walking towards the car and baby was in the mood to snap snap pics....

random only got one old auntie walk walk nearby and baby decided to include her into the pic.. hehehe...


*************************8
i had day offs on wednesday and thursday due to PERSONAL reason... lazy la wat to do... and we ended up watching The Time Traveler's Wife...

quite niceeee...

i likey the story line...

quite touchy hehehehe...

baby i wont *poof* disappear just like that k? hehehe...

************************

Thursday?? follow my baby go to her college and i must say, her coll's food is nice! whattt... my university never serves nice food... so yeaaaaa...

Doing her work while waiting for baby to finish class.. hehehe..

it has been long since we walk back... and it was a rainy day too... well it meant a nice time to take pics... more pics for my baby.. .hehehehe...

i took this i took this... me me me me me me
cool or not?? Hahaha
and here we have the normal one... hehehehe


i wanna ber-random with my baby...

and my baby is sick... tsk tsk...

she is sick... she wanna see doctor... after get med.. she dowan to eat med... oh wth.. that's my cute baby.. hehehe

No comments: