Sunday, August 3, 2008

laughter..

i was too bored i guess few days ago.. and i browsed tru a blog belonged to a new friend of mine.. The post is simply too eye catchy and i decided to join in and play along.. The post's title is
"BF vacancy" and she asked ppl to send in resume!

ahahha.. seriously, i took 15 mins to write my resume and send to her.. next thing i know, she posted it up at her blog and BOOM! that post became top 3 visited post or something like that at nuffnang.. hahha didnt know my lameness is so recognised~ ahahaha

Jun~ u owe me big time! if u all wanna see wat i wrote, drop by at her blog to check it out~

the link is http://unspokenlyrics.blogspot.com/ or u can just click her name at my frens blog links there... look up "jun-jun riko" hahaha...

time for me to go for exercise! tataaa.. exams on tuesday... god damn mother piece of chicken pie!

No comments: