Monday, July 28, 2008

party like bintang-batu

i am still in the mood for party...

the party on friday was somehow.. okay laa.. get to hang out with frens.. and chill out.. almost get thrown into the pool.. and i almosttttt.. threw a gal into the pool ahahahaha... coolness..

and here i am.. in the uni.. -.- siens..

too lazy to blog... so i shall let the pics do the talking...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
which are those that i havent gotten yetttt.. so wait la yaa... i am just too lazyyy to move my arsee and do anything.. in class assignment tmr.. -.- god saves us.. hahahaha..
byee byeeee.. i am blasting songs and make debbie go pimping in the comp lab... cool... hahaha.

2 comments:

Sherly said...

the girl u mean izit me?? i m sure is me lo.. u carry me just like carry a very light thing.. lastly, u nvr throw me into swimming pool.. if not.. u sure kena..

-kraze- said...

ahahaha.. yeaa the gal was u.. -.- u r light laa.. eat more le u.. :) should've thrown u into the pool one.. haha