Thursday, March 25, 2010

.oh yeaaa.

earlier today when i was at work...

"Wymannnnnn... i have a serious problem..."
"ah huh... what's the problem..."
"the toilet..... no toilet paper arrrr.."
*showed zha dou look*
"errr.. nahh i have tissue.."
"it's okay.. no need... i was just wondering... whyyyy everytime also no toilet paper?!"
.
.
.
then i answered the most outrageous thing...

"Maybe there are alot of people orhhh siiii nowadays"

that shows ho my brain functions everyday when i am at work... hua hua hua hua hua...

3 of April... the exciting part! hehehehehehe

i am gonna fly to Bangkok on my ownnnnn! to meet up with baby and her friends...

and i am gonna be finding for baby there on my own.. like I am alone in a stranger city... kinda cool... but not cool if there are bombing session and some riots laa.. >.<>.< " i like it tho.. hehehe.. makes me feel like a kid... bleaksss.. hohohohoh and baby's exam is over! but then like no different only one... coz...
"today i cannot study..."
"whyyyyyy?!"
"today got Ghost Whisperer and Desperate Housewife"
"ohhh same reason like last time laa, the shows dun have repeats but then exam can repeat laa"
"oh wattttt... cannot is it now.. *jumps and cling on the poor bf's neck* you wanna die is it?!"
"can can can.. >.<"


I would like to seek for public's vote, to support me.. >.<

.
.
.
.
.

i know baby is different...

Baby is very different from them…

Baby made me surprises for birthday and also Christmas :=) they never did…

Baby helped me choose clothes while shopping =) they never did…

Baby surprised me at doorstep =) they never did…

Baby hugs me tightly. =) they never did…


Baby jumped out from the side of the pillar to scare me.. =) they never did...

Baby always spare food for me to eat =) they never did…

Baby silly silly with me. =) they never did…

Baby waited for me hours just to hear my msges or calls after work. =) they never did

Baby likes all my art things that I have done for baby =) they never did, or I should say, I never done things like that…

Baby cares about me when I am falling sick =) they did, but not as much as my baby..

Baby loves me…

I am sorry baby.. can I come back to your heart please?? =(

We have done so many things together… in just a year,

We went for honeymoon for the first time…

- although it’s just Genting but we had a 3days 2 nights stay and it’s my first time having holiday trip with my girlfriend..

we went for Christmas celebration at KL and with friends,

we went to urbanscape together..

we went all the way to Nilai just for baby’s audition..

- searched the contacts for local cab drivers and we have found the name to be quite funny, Lee Ah Kow cab service… :hehehe

we went to klcc more then anybody else, visited the park and snapped a lot a lot of photos..

we had liquor session.. at outside.. at home.. everywhere. .hehehe

we had the first one day trip together..


we had random awkward moments with the cctv...

and I know we have more to come.. :) mwaaaaa



P/s: I miss you baby... i wanna hug you real tight... and i think i am pro in buying pads edi... :D


No comments: