Sunday, April 19, 2009

Special post for special one~

and so here i am, blogging away, after accompanying my dear to her coll~ :) first time seeing her so early in the morning, first time having breakfast with her, first time ber-random with her in the lrt... everything was just niceeeee... all started with a nice sunrise~ hehehe...

this post is for someone important to me, and to those that MIGHT have trauma or any syndromes of vomitting or nose bleeding, please turn away and smack ur comp into pieces... ~ jgn lar jealous~ ahahahahaha..

word of the month ~ kaput-ed.. hahaha... random... -.-

a month ago, a simple nod from her chagned my life...

a simple nod, that meant a lot to me, and marked the beginning of my couple's life, and also my single's life (HAhahaha..)..

a nod that might meant simple to others, but important to me.. :)

like wat she said last time, everything was still uncertain..

but blessed with the patience, and effort :) i managed to win her heart ( how many percent edi ar dearrr? )



she might be random at times....



... might be a rockstar when she wants to...



.. might be spontaneous from time to time...



.. might be picky about particular things.. (not in the relationship of coz.. hehehe)



... might be crazy MOST of the times....



.. and not to mention, she might be blurrr at timess.. :)



.. BUT... she is still the girlfriend that i love alot and someone that i am very comfortable to be with... my partner in crime, kaki gossip, kaki rubbish talk, kaki random ~ kaki manja and kaki sayang.. hehehehe...

She's the one that de-singled me~

... the one that willing to FORCE me to study...

... the one that cares for me...

... the one that will sayang me so much...

... the one that brings laughter and lights into my life~ :)


andd.... she's my girlfriend! *Tarraaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*

*mwaaa..* i love you dear~ :)
Happy 1st month anniversary...
i miss u larrr dear... hehehehe
the pic of the post....

:) ciaoz...
nth much to update.. hehe





























No comments: