Tuesday, January 20, 2009

shattered

getting sick b4 CNy truly shucksss shiattt...

and i have to start planning and actually start doing my final year project during CNY -.- potongggggggg....

during the 1st class of briefing for the final year project...

*a smart lecturer(apparently we never seen him b4 in the uni for the past 3 yrs) walks in the class*

Dr. Lim : " morning fellas, my name is Lim XXX XXX (with fluent english accent) "
* me and debbie exchange looks*
both : " he has ang mohh accent! "
me : " cool shiatttttt... "
debbie : " i just love guys with english accent "
me : " i think he has canadian's accent... "
* we both stare at him, concentrating... *

Dr. Lim : " my topic for the final yr project would be.. The algebraic structure's relation with the life and death progress... "
both : " *jaw drops open* the life whattttttttt.........??! "
me : " sir, speak the language we know pleasee.. -.- "
Dr. Lim : " oh well.. it's actually interesting and ...*so on so on* "
both : " okayy.. dun like him already... "

well, there's one fact that u all ought to know... Most of the lecturers in the UTAR dont possess a good command of english... in short, their england very powderful~ some have problem with sentence structure, some with the problem of pronunciation, some with problem with ENGLISH... and some with face problem -.-

so, when we ACTUALLY have a lecturer that speaks a very good english, we will actually pay 120% attention... seriously, i prefer my class to be conducted by the lecturer with a good background of english -.- well not to say my english is good but at least i will be able to learn soemthing good from them instead of learning from the lecturers that cant even pronounce L, R, S and so onnnn... -.-

damn sienssss... sick edi la! no more jogging and working out~ shiatttt...

i am actually damn determined to go jogging, basketball and work out everyday, until yesterday -.- seriously sick till cant get up... gave up on exercising for a day... my streak of woking out everyday since the yr of 2009 actually stopped yesterday... :( no funnn...

the other day... when my i was tagging along with my dad, and when we were passing by SMK Taman SEA at around 7 plus in the morning,

dad : "stupid car, dunno how to drive one ar... move faster laaaaa... *hornnsss* "
me : " woiii daddy, u horned my teacher's car laaa.... respect a bit laaa.. "
dad : "heh... k k ... "
when my dad overtook the car, i look into the car, jsut to realise that, it wasnt my teacher's car...
me : "ohhh daddy, not my teacher's carr... u can go ahead n horn edi.. "
dad : " * hornnnnnnnnnnsssssssssssssss* "
me : " u really horned.. -.- "
dad : " ah bohhh.. -.- "
me : " cool cool... "

my dad can be pretty lame at timess... lols but sometimes he is fierce looking laa.. -.- always with a black face.. -.- nahh used to it edi.. hahaha

CNY coming... and i will be back to my hometown~ it's angpow time!!!!

gather more angpow and gamble! wahahahhahaha...

wish u all have a prosperous CNY, win more in gamble, and and everything goes smooth as planned laa.. :) all the best people..

gong xi fatt chai!!!

No comments: