Tuesday, November 4, 2008

new generation...

and so... i am at cc, printing out the stuffs that i need to bring to the exams venue tmr.. -.- wish me lucks people...

lotsa lotsa 'em...

-.-

god bless me...


by the way, i just witnessed the MOST entertaining fight or rather, quarell at the basketball court on one of the day in the weekend..
ah beng #1 : the one who was in red shirt...
ah beng #2 : the one who was in green shirt... -.-
narrator : me and my frens, who were lucky enough to be there... or not..

here is how the story goes... i reach the basketball court around 5 plus and there were already some bunch of kids playing basketball games over there.. so i just walked to the side of the court and sit down next to my basketball gang.. and the lala chais just broke into somehow an arguement..

ah beng #1 : OIts wtff.. u know how to play basketball or not one ar!!
ah beng #2 : watttt... is u dunno how to play okayy... where got ppl bang opponent one..
den me n my frens were like -.- , if dowan body contact, might as well go play badminton or catch butterfly right... and the fight continues

ah beng #1 : u know who i am or not?! wanna fight is it?!!
ah beng #2 : wat's ur name! tell and see!
ah beng #1 : Tan XXx XXx...
and i go.. who the hell r u.. -.-
ah beng #2 : i dunno who r u... wanna fight den come la!
ah beng #1 : fight den fight la...
u guys must be wondering wat would me and my frens do, run in the court to stop them??? nahhh.. we waited too long after high school to watch another fight... we wouldnt wanna make the situation better.. we make it worse! ahaha.. wat to do.. i am from KJ.. deal with it.. -.-
ah beng #2 : come laa.. scared u ar!
me : niama ar... wanna fight den fight la.. talk so much for wat....
ah beng #1 : settle den! we fight... ... DOTA! who lose who pay!
me and my frens : DOTA?! WTF???
ah beng #2 : come laa.. .one on one... let's go cyber cafe n settle it now......

and so they left the court... left me n my frens speechless on the court...
what's wrong with the kids nowadays! no more physical fights??!! no like i am encouraging them to fight or watsoever... i mean it's a good thing coz there will be lesser gang fight cases and innocents being invovled... BUTTTT... come on la.. no fights to watch??? tak shiok edi laa.. -.- add la some spice in to the life people.. -.- get a life kids~ DOTA DOTA~ -.- goddd..

k story ends.. .gotta settle my stuffs n study for my paper...

good luck to those who r sitting for SPM next week.. :) all the best... and especially to her :)

No comments: